Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ROSARIO: A MOVIE TO WATCH




Its two weeks now since MMFF or Metro Manila Film Festival started.

Here in Ilocos Norte, only three movies are yet shown: "Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote, Metanoia & Ang Tanging Ina Mo: Last Na'to".

Well my friends and I were waiting for "Rosario" to be shown here.

WHAT ABOUT IT?

I don't know what the movie is all about, all I know is that it is a period-movie, it means it was set not in the present times, but in the movie it was set during the 1920's Philippine era, when American's are still in the country.

I do hear both positive and negative reactions about the movie, like people expected that this movie will reign during the awards night of the MMFF, but it did not.



Jennylyn Mercado was also expected to take home the "Best Actress" award but she didn't made it.

But what happened?

Well we don't know the reason, all I can say it, I'm so excited to see the movie, not because of the actors but the story itself and how the film justifies the period setting.

HOPING SO

Well I just hope so, anytime soon, it will be played here in Ilocos.

No comments: