Monday, November 14, 2011

TRANSFORMATION



It was a talk-of-the-town when I decided to left ABS-CBN for GMA7. For some reason I don't know why it is a big deal.

Friends asked me why, even netizens did send me hate mails, although some did understand and appreciate my decision.

For so many months now, still people keep on asking me why did I move out, thanks to some media-bloggers for the interviews, they did the explanations.

What is important is that, I'm happier now not because I do get the exposure that I never thought I could get, but I'm happier now because people do recognize me and do appreciate my works which is an honor for me and really keeps me going.

I don't have anything against my former station, honestly I am so thankful for they introduced me to the real world of media. The discipline that I have right now, partly learned from them and that makes me indebted to them.

Now that I'm a KAPUSO reporter, I would say that it is God's gift that I should value most.

I just hope and pray that people will stop sending me mails asking why I moved.

Let's just be happy now and just let things the way it should be.






No comments: