Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'WE WERE WARNED'

Last night (last full show), I checked this movie for I waited for this for almost a year. Actually I discovered this film since last year in YouTube, and I always tell this to my friends. I even downloaded its trailer! Hahaha!

Okay, so the movie was not that good as 'TITANIC'. Although there are some similarities (remember the ship tossed when it was hit by the ice berg?), just like when the cruise ship when it was also tossed.

I like the CG's, it's like real! But I can't help but laugh when I saw the White House wiped out by the huge wave (I'm sorry, but I don't know why).

I have had a goosebump when the scene was about the Indian family as they waited for the huge wave to hit them, that was so touchy.

I slightly had my tears when the US President spoke in front of the camera and was broadcast then I think the last words were "THE LORD IS MY SHEPERD..." and then a chaosl scene comes next.

I like the continuity of the story, and I like also the beginning of the film (its like the frames used were extended for montage)

All I can say is, you have to watch it.
Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!